DJEVEL - Tanker som rir natten LP (PREORDER)
PREORDER! Unfortunately the vinyl-version of this album has been delayed and new release-date is set for June 25th 2021
A new era, the third if you’d like, is here.
Ten years ago, DJEVEL burst into the Black Metal scene with the debut “Dødssanger”. With a fierce, raw energy and a breathtaking, ominous melodic touch, the trademark sound of the band had been placed.
Now ten years into the story, the band have kept the sound and spirit, but evolved through three stages of new musicians being added to the signature riffs of main composer Ciekals, developing the music to new heights, while still maintaining the sonic outlet that identifies Djevel.
So here we enter the third era, where Ciekals and Faust (ex-Emperor, Blood Tsunami) have been joined by new vocalist/ bassist Kvitrim (Vemod). This new constellation of the band have built the bands 7th album “Tanker Som Rir Natten”, an album surpassing all what they’ve done before, and opening some new ideas within both production and composition. The raw feeling is still intact, and the acoustic elements have returned. But the eerie, haunting atmosphere have grown stronger, making it the most varied output from the band thus far.
01. Englene Som Falt Ned I Min Seng, Skal Jeg Sette Fri Med Brukne Vinger Og Torneglorier
02. Maanen Skal Være Mine Øine, Den Skinnende Stierne Mine Ben, Og Her Skal Jeg Vandre Til Evig Tid
03. En Krone For Et Øie Som Ser Alt, Tusind Torner For En Sønn Som Var Alt
04. Tanker Som Rir Natten
05. Naar Maanen Formørker Solen I En Dødelig Dans, Ber Jeg Moder Jord Opp Til En Siste Vals
06. Vinger Som Tok Oss Over En Brennende Himmel, Vinger Som Tok Oss Hjem
Regular BLACK vinyl version - AFTERMATH MUSIC 2021